Because they are highly insulated garden studios are not only thermally efficient but also acoustically efficient, but if you want to use your garden studio as a music room or recording studio you should consider some additional acoustic insulation.
Garden Spaces have designed a range of acoustic insulation packages for both new builds and as a retro fit for existing garden studios.
For integration into a new build garden studio Garden Spaces offer:
- Acoustic (high mass) plasterboard (12.5mm)
- Sound Blocker membrane (1.2mm) – insulation value of 22dB
- Quiet Panel (27.5mm) – sound insulation value of 44dB
- Sound proofing mat (2mm) – insulation value of 24dB
- Acoustic laminate underlay (4.2mm) – insulation value of 27dB
- Quiet Floor PLUS (15mm) – 50% better then high performance acoustic underlay
For post build fitting Garden Spaces offer:
- Acoustic “Egg Box” Foam
- Tegular Tiles
- Acoustic Corner Cube
- Acoustic Corner Traps
- Acoustic Wedge
For more detailed information about acoustic insulation for your garden studio visit the Garden Spaces website