UPDATED: December 2022
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, the service we use to record your choice of accepting or declining cookies on our website.
- analytics (expiry in 3 months)
- marketing (expiry in 3 months)
These cookies ensure the visitors browsing security by preventing cross-site request forgery. This is essential for the security of the website.
- larval_session (expiry in 1 day)
- XSRF-TOKEN (expiry in 1 day)
Analytics / performance cookies
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that visitors are finding what they are looking for easily.
- _gid (expires in 2 days)
- _ga (expires in 2 years)
- _gat (expires in 1 day)
- _gat_gtag_UA_11068758_2 (expires in 1 day)
To enhance the performance on the website we use a content delivery network to display text and images. This service also adds an additional layer of security to the website.
- cf_1323_id (expires in 1 year)
- cf_1323_person_last_update (expires at the end of the session)
- rmpanada.ingestionq (persistent)
- rmpanda.pageviews (persistent)
- rmpanada.pageviews.first (persistent)
- rmpanda.sources.metrics.lastVisitAt (persistent)
- rmpanda.sources.metrics.visitorId (persistent)
- rmpanda.sources.random.person (persistent)
- rmpanda.visitorAdminState (persistent)
There are various ways in which you can control and manage cookies.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
If you opt out of cookies and then delete all cookies your opt out will not be saved and you will need to opt out again as this will then store a necessary cookie so that your device will remember that you have opted out.
The settings you change will only apply to the device on which you change them and will not apply across all your devices. If you want to opt out of cookies on all your devices, you will need to change the settings on all of your devices individually.
Please note that if you block all cookies (including necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.