We are excited to introduce you to the work of Garden Hideouts, who following a distinguished career building luxury canal boats have turned their hand to garden rooms.
Exploring Garden Hideouts work we are taken with their approach to garden room design. Not only do Garden Hideouts design the garden room building, they will also design the interior space for you in partnership with Bayswater Interiors.
Garden Hideouts tell us:
Garden Hideouts is where hand-crafting meets high-technology, inside and out. We have adopted building techniques used in some of the world’s most testing climates to create structures with unrivalled durability.
But we don’t just make strong, super-insulated buildings from fine materials. Our design team have developed a wide range of ready-to-use fully fitted interiors: everything from en-suite bedrooms to office space, from sauna to playroom or media centre.
So you can walk in to work, rest or play from day one. And with our guarantee you can enjoy it for years to come.
Garden Hideouts offer three distinct buildings – The Arca contemporary style garden room, The Chatsworth Shepherd’s Hut, and a arch shaped Garden Pod.
We will look at each range in-depth in upcoming articles, but here is an overview of the key features of each range:
- 6 meters x 5 meters
- Precision computer cut Finnish plywood core framework with traditional woodworking joints
- Hand oiled Western Red Cedar external cladding
- Yellow Balau hardwood decking
- Aluminum bi-fold doors
- Underfloor heating
- Fully wired electrically with stainless steel fittings – option to add CAT 6 data cabling
- Choice of six luxury interior packages
- Learn more about The Arca here
The Chatsworth Shepherd Hut
- 4.87 meters x 2.59 meters
- A mix of modern engineering with traditional charm.
- Computer cut Finnish plywood core structure with traditional jointing
- Highly insulated structure
- Strong chassis suitable for the vigors of transportation on Black Country forged wheels
- Wriggly tin exterior finished in the durable Plastisol coating
- Farrow & Ball colours used on the windows, doors and interior
- Warm air heating system powered by LPG
- Upholstered banquette and hardwood table that converts into a double bed
- Storage shelving
- Roman blinds
- Kitchen with SMEG microwave and integrated fridge. Kitchen units with hardwood work surface and sink.
- Shower room with full size shower, toilet and vanity sink. Mirror and heated towel rail.
- Learn more about The Chatsworth Shepherd Hut
- 4.75 meters x 2.9 meters
- Precision computer cut Finnish plywood framework, creating the elegant curve of the Pod
- The exterior cladding is Western Red Cedar which accentuates the form of the building
- Insulated with 100mm of rockwool insulation
- Double glazed wooden windows and French doors in your choice of colour
- Hardwood decking
- Tongue & groove interior
- Upholstered banquette seating and large table which convert into a double bed
- Curtains and blinds throughout
- Fully wired electrically with LED lights and double power sockets.
- Learn more about the Garden Pod
These buildings ooze a luxury feel, built with a combination of precision CNC engineering and traditional workmanship.
To learn more visit the Garden Hideouts website. We suggest you download their specification sheet which gives a lot of detail about what is included in each building. You can also speak to the Garden Hideouts team on 01283 707 357 or 01905 794 445
Keep an eye out for our upcoming in-depth look at each of the three Garden Hideouts ranges.