Swift Garden Rooms have recently completed this stylish garden office for a couple who run a graphic design business.
Having relocated to the Cornish countryside, the couple wanted to create a professional work environment where they can meet with clients, and a workspace away from the house so they could separate work and life time.
To meet this brief Swift Garden Rooms designed a garden room with these key features:
- Extensive glazing to take full advantage of the rural views was always a key driver in the design
- Aluminium framed doors and windows looks crisp and are reliable and effective
- Careful positioning to create the largest office in a confined space – without looking cramped
- Bright aluminium roof trim adds style and definition to the appearance
- A fixed budget was worked to and met … as part of the overall business plan
- The build was complete in less than two weeks with minimum disruption to the clients
The clients had this to say after the build:
The team at Swift have been wonderful. Whether it has been Amber and Kylie in the office, Martin when he came out for the site visits or the build crew – we have been delighted with the service we’ve received from start to finish. Our new office is perfect – the quality of the materials and the finishes are really high and everything has been finished to an exceptionally high standard. Being a design agency we have very high standards but you have been able to exceed these and we can’t wait to start inviting clients to come here for meetings! Thanks again to the Swift Team – we will be telling our friends, family and clients about you – everyone should have a Swift building in their garden!”
Clearly another successful build by the Swift Garden Rooms team! For more information visit the Swift Garden Rooms website or give the team a call on 0800 310 2800