Its been a bumper year for the garden room market with more and more homeowners realising that a garden room is a quick and affordable way of gaining extra space. One of the most popular ranges of garden rooms is the low maintenance QC5 range by Booths Garden Studios. Booths have installed a staggering £1.3 million pounds worth of garden rooms in 2012 which must make them one of the UK’s most successful suppliers by volume!
When you see the list of standard features in the Booths range its not surprising they are so popular!
1. True Zero Maintenance Exterior (no painting or staining for 25 years – the “QC” quarter century refers to this fact)
3. Complete Portability means it remains an asset for the customer.
4. Everything’s included in the price (delivery is £2 per mile from PE8 5AS)
5. Unique 11 year Guarantee
6. No deposit required for purchase – full payment only required once installed and customer is happy.
7. 100’s of Studios all over the UK confirming the level of customer satisfaction and service by Booths.
8. The QC5 complies with Building Regulations for Insulation and Fire.
9. The expense of a concrete foundation is not required.
10. The interior fittings are now all upgraded to Brushed Aluminium.
11. The modular design allows Bespoke Layouts with Super Compact Wet Rooms and Kitchens.
12. And finally – if you don’t like how it looks in your garden – we will take it back for free – no questions asked.
Booths Garden Studios install their garden rooms all over the UK as can be seen in this map which shows the 2012 instalation map, ranging from the south west of England to the north of Scotland.
For more information about this popular range of garden rooms visit the Booths Garden Studios website – here’s to £2 million next year chaps!