Vita Modular has designed a multi-layer specification that meets current Building Regulations. The core structure is a steel framework that creates a strong frame and allows solid wall panels to be mixed with large expanses of floor-to-ceiling glazing, as seen in these images.
Vita Modular offers various exterior cladding options, such as brick slips, standing seam zinc or stone-coloured finishes, meaning their extensions can either blend in with your house or stand out as a contemporary contrast.
The multi-layer steel frame build-up that Vita Modular uses offers many benefits compared with a traditional brick building. Benefits include:
- Vita Modular can manufacture its extensions to almost any shape, configuration or size.
- Quick on-site builds, Vita Modular, estimate their extensions are completed 70% faster than if traditional building methods were used.
- Vita Modular's multi-layer build-up delivers savings of 25% against traditional construction.
- Vita Modular's system allows them to offer all-inclusive pricing.
- The modular building system allows Vita Modular to minimise waste and disruption on-site compared with traditional techniques.
Vita Modular offer an end-to-end project-managed service. Their team will help you obtain planning approval and building regulation signoff. Then Vita Modular handles the whole build from foundations to internal decoration, so you are just working with one company.
Vita Modular offer all-inclusive pricing, so you can sit back and watch your extension take shape without worrying about extra costs. Please take a look at the bottom section of this page, where they share example house extension project costs.