It’s time for the popular Grand Designs Live which is running at London’s ExCel from 3rd to 11th May 2014.
Grand Designs Live is always a great place to see garden room designs, and this year appears to be a bumper year for garden room exhibits.
You need to visit the Grand Gardens section to see:
- Garden Spaces on stand G145
- Rapod on stand G170
- Crown Pavilions on stand G446
- Vivid Green on stand G127
- Nordic Wood on stand G131
- Garden Lodges on stand G308
- Ecosmart Garden Buildings on stand G412
- Eco Garden Rooms on stand G470
We have also heard that two buildings shown on George Clarke’s Amazing Spaces will be on show – the HiveHaus & the QB2, but we can’t see where, so try their websites!