Sanctum Garden Studios have featured tonight on Alan Titchmarsh’s Love Your Garden. The Sanctum team were asked by the shows producers to create a 2.4m x 2.4m garden studio for a family in Durham.
The Hunters recently faced tragedy when father Philip sadly passed away aged 40. Philip and his wife Sam had great plans to get the garden beautiful especially for their eldest son Ethan who is profoundly deaf and struggles to go to local spaces independently. The challenge was to create a safe space where they could frame their beautiful view.
It was decided that a 2.4m x 2.4m from Sanctum Garden Studios Contemporary Range would be the perfect solution. The Love Your Garden team decided that a studio with lots of glass on the front and rear elevations would take in the fantastic views of the nature reserve behind their garden. The Sanctum team were happy to adapt their design to incorporate this.
The cedar clad garden studio has a sedum roof covering which really helps it blend into its surroundings. Internally the room has white walls & ceiling and oak effect laminate floor.
The garden studio is insulated for year round use and features house quality doors and windows, finished in grey which is a popular combination with the cedar cladding. The studio is fully wired electrically with two spotlights and 4 double sockets. All electrical fittings are flush fitted so there is no ugly trunk work.
Buy a replica of the Love Your Garden garden studio for £10,950
Sanctum Garden Studios are offering replicas of the garden studio built for Love Your Garden for the special price of £10,950 including delivery, installation and VAT – this is a good deal!
This special garden studio is 2.4m x 2.4m – a perfect size for a home office, artists studio or somewhere just to sit and relax. The specification includes:
- 2.4m x 2.4m Contemporary Studio with EPDM cubed roof
- Sedum roof finish
- Foundation system of adjustable steel base frame with concrete mini pads (or the studio can be installed on a concrete base if you already have this in place)
- Western Red Cedar at the front and sides
- Interior finish of white melamine with joint strips
- Fully insulated walls, floor and roof
- Guttering at rear
- Internal electrics
- (4 x double sockets, light switch and directional spot lighting wired via a consumer unit to an external junction box on rear wall ready to be connected by a qualified electrician)
- Light Oak laminate flooring and white skirting boards
- UPVC French doors – 1.8m set
- UPVC Fixed windows – 1.8m frame with 900mm windows x 2
- Alternatively, this studio can be installed with a shingle finished roof instead of the sedum and without the window in the rear wall at a special price of £9950 including delivery, installation and VAT.
To learn more about this garden studio email [email protected] quoting Love Your Garden.
For more information about Sanctum Garden Studios including details of their Hampton Range of garden studios which start at £5,495 including delivery, installation and VAT, visit their website. Alternatively give the team a call on 01204 460 450