Hard working and successful, our clients had no doubt that a high-end home office would enhance business performance as well as creating a more effective work / life balance. Also, being health conscious, but living in a rural spot and having a young family makes trips to the gym a logistical challenge.
The answer – create a substantial garden studio that can fulfil both of these aspirations as well as creating a striking addition to their beautiful home. Our clients contributed a detailed and efficient brief, which Swift then took and, through collaboration, consultation and imagination, produced a design that added impressive style and individuality.
- Space: this large, single span building is over 8m x 8m and has excellent headroom
- Style: Large, carefully positioned windows of unusual configurations create a fantastic appearance as well as great views from within
- Internal separation of an office with a connecting window to the gym
- Twin air-conditioning units for each zone, a ceiling cassette system for maximum efficiency in the gym
- Crisp and attractive detailing to the cedar cladding and deep recesses
- Special finish electrical sockets, switches and internet connections in black nickel
This impressive studio looks fantastic, nestled in a mature section of the garden, and is already proving an effective and enjoyable place in which to work, exercise and relax…. just a few steps from the family home.
Swift were chosen as the company who showed the required technical ability and solution-focussed approach, as well as the team who relish the collaborative design process that can produce such individual and cherished additions to your accommodation.
All of Swifts projects can be tailor-made to suit personal tastes, garden settings and realistic budgets. Shape, proportions, cladding materials and overall style are all elements that can be changed to create your very special extra space.
This just proves the benefits of working with a bespoke garden room designer. Talk your project over with the friendly Swift team by calling 0800 3102 800 or visit their informative website for more information.