2014 was a busy year for bespoke garden room specialists Swift Garden Rooms. They have sent us a selection of the projects they completed for customers last year which we will showcase over two articles.
These projects show how a bespoke garden room designer designs each building specifically for the customer, meaning that every garden room is unique.
- Bi-folding doors with integral blinds
- Compact Cloakroom & WC
- Indossati natural wood flooring
- Wood panelling to interior wall
- LED Security lighting
- Built with sauna extension provision
- Unique bespoke design of very large proportions
- Separate gym and office areas with internal connecting window
- Extra ceiling height
- Twin climate control systems
- Stunning design with triangular windows and through views
- Bespoke kitchenette with inside / outside capabilities
- Wood-burning stove
- Walk-on glass panels in decking to reveal stream running beneath
- Twin sets of bifold doors
- Wide glazing and deep recess for solar protection
- Shower room / WC
- Climate control / air conditioning system
- Alarm system
- Planning permission successfully obtained for our client
- Bespoke size to suit our clients precise space availability
- Wide glazed wall plus corner glazing
- Western red cedar cladding
- Every-day busy office use
- 10 Year structural Warranty
An impressive collection of garden rooms. Check back later this week to see the second part in this series.
For more information about Swift Garden Rooms work visit their website www.swiftorg.co.uk or call the team on 0800 3102 800 to discuss your ideas.