The Saltisford Canal Trust chose Swift as their preferred contractor from a choice 7 companies because of their enthusiasm for this unique project, inspiring design ideas, and the best value for the Registered Charity’s considerable investment,
The key features of the meeting room building are:
- Genuine canal boat porthole windows
- Twin air conditioning units
- Built in storeroom for tables and chairs
- Swift handled the Planning Permission application on behalf of their customer.
- Swift adhered to rigorous and specific building regulations necessary for a public meeting venue
This is a striking building which the Trust are clearly happy with:
Swift immediately stood out… Professional presentation of company and Swift buildings… Detailed first class quotation with unique suggested design input… Most enjoyable and pleasant people to do business with… Excellent customer support team… Hardworking construction team were a pleasure to have on site… Incredibly fast build to the very highest standards… We are not disappointed with our choice!” – A Lorentzen (Chairman Saltisford Canal Trading Ltd.)
For more information about commercial modular buildings like this meeting room contact Swift on 01625 075588 or visit their website.