Green Retreats are looking for installation team members. They have put together the job description below. If you’re interested contact Green Retreats directly – theres an email at the bottom of the page.
Warning: Working in the garden room industry is a very enjoyable experience!
Due to continued expansion Green Retreats Ltd require installers for the construction of high quality timber framed garden studios.
Working in a team you will be required to contribute to the construction of our manufactured garden studios at customer sites around the UK.
The work is varied and sometimes demanding with occasional over night stays.
Duties will include:
- Loading vehicles
- Driving to site
- Unloading and site preparation
- Construction of garden studios using a variety of hand and power tools.
Applicants need to be:
- Able to lift reasonably heavy loads
- Reliable and conscientious
- Team player
- Articulate and numerate
- Hold a current UK driving license
- Experienced in any of the following – timber construction, plastering, base construction, electric installation, and joinery an asset.
- Any relevant qualification will be an asset
- Open to relevant or specialized training
Pay and conditions:
- Full time position
- Minimum 40Hrs (additional overtime payments)
- Payment Monthly
- £7.50 – £9 PH depending on experience
- 20 days holiday
- Annual Bonus
- Tools and safety equipment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to [email protected]