SQUARE METER MEDIA LIMITED
Our Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Who we are
Square Meter Media Limited (“Square Meter Media”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is a ‘data controller’ for the purposes of your personal data. This means that we determine the purpose and means of the processing of your personal data. You will find our contact details at the end of this policy (see ‘How to contact us’).
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier and title.
- Contact Data includes email address, postal address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account details when payment of an invoice is received.
- Location Data includes the area of the UK in which you live (e.g. the South).
- Transaction Data includes subscription date, details of products you have purchased from us, including the date, order details and any additional details you provide.
- Technical Data includes your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password and purchases or orders made by you and your preferences.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.