There is great demand for small, cost effective garden rooms, and the new design by eDEN Garden Rooms looks like it fits the bill perfectly, featuring all the high spec design elements desired by buyers, but at an attractive price point!
Great things come in small packages and this garden office is a perfect example of that. Optimised at 2.5m x 2m this small garden office offers you everything you need for the perfect working environment. The eDEN Tank range is a high specification garden office which is aesthetically beautiful and has no hidden extras. For those discerning customers who wish to avoid the ‘budget’ or ‘DIY’ range in the market the eDEN Tank is a no hassle option which gives you the perfect office in just a few days. The project is fully managed for you by eDEN who will take care of the foundations right through to painting the plastered walls.
- Optimised height to fit within permitted planning rules
- eDEN’s team install foundation system
- Fully insulated with rigid insulation in the floor, ceiling and walls
- Fully plastered and painted
- Underfloor heating
- Karndean flooring which requires no maintenance and highly durable
- Aluminium sliding doors which requires no maintenance
- Pilkington K glass offering excellent thermal properties
- Red Cedar Wood cladding which requires minimal maintenance
- EPDM rubber roof
- 2 x double plug sockets with brushed chrome fittings
- 1 x data point socket
- 4 x spotlights with brushed chrome fittings
- Large window in side or rear
- Integrated desk and storage solution
- Outside lighting
eDEN Garden Rooms are a team of highly experienced and skilled professionals who build garden rooms, garden offices, garden studios, garden gyms and granny annexes. In response to customer demand eDEN have developed the Tank which is a small, solid garden office which would complement any garden.
£11,976 inc VAT
[box type=”tick”]FREE Large window in side or rear – for orders booked between 25th Feb to 31st March 2013.[/box]
Want More Information?
Contact the eDEN Garden Rooms team on 0800 0935 339 or visit their website www.edengardenrooms.com