Garden Fortress have sent through images of their latest build, a mono pitched garden room in Sheen.
The sloped roof creates a light and airy room which is going to be used as a workspace for a TV producer.
We particularly like how Garden Fortress have placed two thin floor to ceiling windows towards the rear of the building, ensuring the room is flooded with natural light.
The 3.5m x 3.5m building has a high specification which includes:
- Treated timber subframe foundations with galvanized steel legs set into concrete
- Treated timber for stud walls and ceiling structure
- EPDM one piece rubber roof adhered to OSB boards
- Grey u-pvc patio french doors with toughened glass
- Western red cedar timber cladding to front and side elevations (vertically fixed)
- Standard feather edge panels to rear elevation (vertically fixed)
- Guttering and down pipe to rear routed away from structure
- 50mm celotex insulation boards to floor, ceiling & walls
- Chipboard T+G floorboards
- Plaster boarded walls and ceiling
- Plaster skimmed walls and ceiling
- Painted walls and ceiling in matt white emulsion
- Oak laminate flooring
- Painted MDF skirting boards
- 6 x double sockets with usb
- Canopy roof to front elevation in matching cedar
- Veranda to front elevation in matching cedar
- 6 x stainless steel interior down lights
- 2 x exterior ‘up & down’ light fittings either side of door
- 2 x grey full height windows
- Electric Under floor heating with touch screen thermostat
For more information about Garden Fortress visit their website or give them a call on 01372 602 686 to discuss your requirements.