With money not flowing as freely these days we thought it would be interesting to see what types of garden studio we could buy with a budget of £12,000. Our search was not to find the cheapest garden studios on offer, but those that offered the best combination of size, specification and price.
Here are what we consider to be the best buys on a budget of £12,000 (in no particular order)
Sanctum Garden Studios £11,900 inc VAT
Sanctum Garden Studios are offering a 4.8m x 2.4m contemporary garden studio for £11,900 including VAT.This flat roof design is virtually maintenance free due to its durable cedar cladding and a composite roof panel. Sanctum Garden Studios have fully glazed french doors with sidelights on the front elevation flooding the garden studio with natural light.
- All maintenance-free Western Red Cedar cladding
- Fully insulated walls, floor and roof
- Maintenance-free composite roof panel made by a worldwide market leader
- UPVC double-glazed windows and doors, low ‘E’ glass and insurance approved multi-point locking system
- Electrics fully installed in either low or high level media trunking, including sockets and lights all wired to consumer unit and outside junction box, ready for your electrician to connect to the house supply
- Full installation by our in-house team including foundations
For more information visit www.sanctumgardenstudios.com Tel: 0844 800 9750
Cotsmill Garden Offices £11,995 inc VAT
Cotsmill Garden Offices are able to offer this 3m x 4m contemporary garden studio for £11,995 inc VAT, this price includes double glazing with toughened glass, full 360′ insulation, carpet or laminate, electrics, timber doors and windows (uPVC offered at a small premium), doors and windows positioned as customer desires, solid pressure treated frame which is glued and screwed, pressure treated redwood cladding as standard but cedar available at extra cost.
- Fully insulated
- Electrically wired
- Treated Redwood Cladding
- Coated MDF interior
- Carpeted or Laminate Floor
For more information www.cotsmill.co.uk Tel: 01865 407608
Crane Sheds & Summerhouses £9,350 Inc VAT
The Salthouse from Crane Sheds & Summerhouses is a 3m x 3.6m fully insulated contemporary style studio. With its pent style roof, it has been designed for a modern workspace; the Salthouse Studio affords maximum light with its fully glazed walls and with its high performance insulation and double glazing provides a perfect year-round office, gym or studio. All studios are handmade in Norfolk and The Salthouse is available in a number of other sizes and prices.
- Fully insulated
- FSC Redwood Cladding
- Internal vertical matchboard lining
- Electric pack and heater options
For more information www.craneshedsandsummerhouses.co.uk Tel: 01553 617124
Extra Rooms £12,000 plus VAT
Extra Rooms were inspired to build this 3m x 4.5m garden studio when they saw vertical cedar cladding combined with sleek black windows on a posh hotel. This garden studio is fully insulated and has floor to ceiling glazed doors and windows on the front elevation and two skylights in the mono pitch roof. This price includes the foundation and installation the only extra being connection of the electrical system to the main house.
- Fully insulated
- Electrically wired – including exterior lights
- Cedar cladding on front elevation
- Plastered interior
- Laminate Floor
For more information www.extrarooms.co.uk Tel: 01159 899 555
Which one will you choose….? To find garden studios on other budgets check out www.gardenroomsearch.co.uk