[box]A liitle off topic, but this guest post looks at how a garden arch can add a feature to your garden[/box]
The garden is the first attraction when people look at a house. Having a garden attached to your house is not a big thing but maintaining it properly and decorating it with beautiful features to enhance its beauty is the real challenge.
There are many things that can be used to make your garden more attractive and beautiful. Among all the different decorations that are used in the garden the one that could make the most magnificent look to your garden is garden arch; they give a special touch and help you in making a splendid garden.
There are different types of garden arches; the most widely used types of arches are:
Wooden arches are the simplest ones but still help to you in adding charm to your garden. They range widely in size and pattern and are the cheapest arches around, available in plenty of designs and colours; wooden arches are also weather resistant to prevent decay.
Metal arches are usually decorated with roses or vines. They can be placed at the entrance to make the look of the garden more fascinating and grand. They are also available in various styles and patterns, but are a little costly when compared to the wooden arches.
After getting a well suited garden arch for your garden the next thing you need to do is to decorate you arch. Here are a few tips that will help you in decorating your garden arch:
- Select the plants that will best suit your garden and use them to decorate your garden arch
- Plant them at the bottom of the arch so that they can grow around the structure of the arch and provide you with a shady and spectacular look
- You can use flowers to enhance the look of the arch
- To make you arch look beautiful in nights you can also add exterior lighting to your arch
- If your arch is isolated then you can use planters at the foot to give it an complete look and also balance its stability
- You can give special touches to the arch during parties by decorating it with ribbons and balloons.
If your garden is still lacking the spectacular look by missing the garden arch then you can buy garden arches here.
Author Bio: Hi I am Simon Clark. My passion is to write on Travel , Home Improvement and Home appliances you can reach me @travelplex.