Executive Garden Rooms recently launched their new show building at the Sherborne Castle Country Fair, although all Executive Garden Rooms are bespoke and therefore unique this new show building gives customers the opportunity to see the style of Executive Garden Rooms, the materials on offer and the quality of the workmanship.
The show building garden room is 4m wide by 2.7m deep giving an overall external footprint of 10.8sqm; the garden room has a contemporary feel with flat roof and floor to ceiling glazing on the front elevation. The garden room is clad in cedar and we particularly like the subtle colour difference in each plank which makes a striking contrast to the dark French doors and windows.
So, what inspires Executive Garden Rooms?
we build it based on what we would like in our own garden room, so many companies offer a standard garden room that is not so flexible which is brought to the site in a flat pack form which is quickly constructed in panel sections with limited choice on positions of windows, doors etc, we want to provide a flexible bespoke product which is constructed on site from scratch this may take longer but the end result is a quality garden room which will last for many many years”
Executive Garden Rooms are a family run company, who only take on one project at a time so that they can provide the best service to the customer; this includes full project management so the customer has a stress free installation.
Executive Garden Rooms like to work closely with the customer and incorporate their ideas into the design meaning the customer will end up with a unique quality room to suit their requirements that is different from any other.
The Executive Garden Rooms service includes:
– Site survey, design and assistance with planning & building regulations if necessary
– Concrete slab foundations
– Insulation 70mm in floor, 140mm in walls & 150mm in ceiling
– Underfloor heating with touch screen programmable thermostat
– Tiled floor in clients choice of colour
– 56mm thick joinery all made in a professional joiner shop, painted to clients choice of colour
– Double glazed with 24mm toughened thermal K-glass
– Roof sky light to maximise natural light
– Power connection from the house to the consumer unit: – down lights (internal & external) with dimmer, power sockets, PIR light, smoke alarm
– Torch on roof felt in colour of client’s choice
– Finished in Western Red cedar which requires no ongoing maintenance
Additional extras are available such as bi-fold doors, hardwood or oak joinery, paving, security alarm, toilet facilities, shelving systems, built in cupboards etc
The garden room shown in the pictures above is sitting on a raised base for easy transportation but garden rooms will normally sit on a concrete slab so there is no need for raised decking.
The garden room shown starts at £12,000 and can be seen at the Beaufort Polo Club Country Fair on 18 & 19 June 2011
For more information visit the Executive Garden Rooms website