We have long followed the work of Bert & May on Twitter and were lucky enough to see one of their Bert’s Boxes up close at The Pig Hotel in the New Forest. We were, therefore, interested to hear that their display building is up for sale, as it would make a stylish garden office or guest accommodation.
The ex-display Bert’s Box is up for sale for £50,000. We’ll let Bert & May explain what’s included in the package:
- Bert & May interior including Green Cozar Encaustic Tiles and Bert’s Barge White Wash Timber Cladding
- Externally clad in Bert & May Reclaimed Timber Oak
- 22ft long x 12ft wide x 12ft high
- Built in storage
- Two sizeable rooms (photographed as bedroom and bathroom set)
- Flexible living and working space
- Dual door access and large crittall windows and doors
- Low running costs
- Electrical second fix
- Plumbing first fix
- A large forklift can be used to move the boxes; a crane is not always required.
- Delivery is estimated at 1-2 weeks with an estimated cost of £2,000.
- To plumb in the Box, it will need to be connected to the mains supply.
- The foundations required for the Box need to be level with key pressure points. Currently, this box is sat upon foundation pads which are placed in each corner of the unit. These are not sold with the unit. We would recommend 8 are required for the size of this unit.
- The unit is to be sold as seen (without the bathroom fixtures and bedroom furniture) – redesigns aren’t possible on this unit.
- The unit requires electricity for heating and power.
To learn more about this stylish building contact Emma Parslow [email protected]