We'd like to introduce you to the work of Apodo Designs who design and build stylish garden rooms in a contemporary style. They offer a nationwide installation service, supplying buildings on a turnkey basis - they handle the whole project including installation of the foundation and final electrical connection and certification.
Each Apodo Designs garden room is built using residential quality materials. The core structure of the building is formed with polyurethane SIP's. The walls are 120mm thick while the floor and roof are 100mm. These panels create a highly insulated envelope, which is enhanced with A-rated double glazing in the doors and windows.
Apodo Designs offer a wide palette of cladding materials for the exterior of their buildings. You can choose from finishes such as Western Red Cedar, Siberian Larch or Composite Wood. This choice of finishes gives you control over the appearance of the building, the cost and the long-term maintenance commitment.
Internally, each Apodo Designs garden room is plasterboarded, skimmed and then decorated with a quality laminate wood on the floor. As we can see from these images, a modern, stylish space can be created.
As we can see, the interior of an Apodo Designs room is wonderfully light. You can choose your ideal configuration of doors and windows, which are available in either uPVC or Aluminium finishes. The Apodo team tell us that one of their most popular design options is to include a large skylight in the roof - we can't overemphasise the benefits of top-level light that a roof window offers.
- Concrete plinth or screw pile foundations to suit the ground conditions plus weed control fabric.
- SIP wall construction and highest levels of insulation. 100mm polyurethane floor and wall insulation, 120mm polyurethane roof insulation.
- One piece EPDM roofing system, approved installers.
- Cedar, Siberian Larch and Composite cladding options.
- Interior plaster skim, paint and laminate flooring finishes
- Bi-fold, French and Sliding patio door options in contemporary grey, black or white in both UPVC and Aluminium.
- Full electrics package including LED downlights and heating and we always including connection to your homes supply and the required certification.
Configure your ideal garden room and get a quick price
Apodo Design offers transparent pricing on their website. They offer their buildings in 118 different sizes. You can then use their online configurator to tailor virtually every element of the building to your needs and tastes. As you make your choices, the price updates so you can easily see what you are getting for your money.
The configurator is easy to use
- Enter your postcode and choose a range
- Click on the size of building you require
- The configurator opens, and you can specify all manner of features
- Click on a door or window to open options to move it to your ideal position
- Click the tabs to select the design elements you can configure, e.g. the cladding profile and board width
- At the end of the process, you have a price for your project
- If it appeals, you then contact Apodo Designs to take the next steps in the buying process
Your garden room can be ready to use in a matter of weeks
Your new garden room can be ready to use in a matter of weeks. Lead times are typically 4 to 8 weeks from the deposit being paid. On-site build times depend on the building size and vary between 6 and 14 days.