Amazingly we are on the Fourth issue of Garden Rooms Magazine, this month we take an in-depth look at some more key issues surrounding buying a garden room, office or studio, such as:
- Garden Room Money Matters – a look at the money issues when buying a garden room, from setting a budget, when and how people pay for their garden room, protecting your deposit and a look at some of the hidden costs that you can find with some models.
- A Splash Of Colour – Cedar clad garden rooms are certainly popular, but not everyone’s cup of tea, we look at some of the coloured garden rooms on the market and show that they needn’t need a lot of maintenance.
- Foundations – basically a garden room is only as sound as the foundation it sits on, we look at some of the options you have when choosing your garden room.
- A Sneak Peek Inside – what do different styles of garden room look like inside? Take a peek inside three of the countries most popular suppliers rooms.
- How Much Headroom Do You Have In A Garden Room? – we continue our design guide by looking at the amount of headroom the popular shape garden rooms have.
New Download Page
Garden Rooms Magazine is building into an invaluable reference for buyers, and we want to make it easy for you to read, so today we have launched a new download page where you choose the issue you want and download it straight away, for free, with no sign-up! Also on this new page are direct links to buy the glossy magazine format of the magazine, its a quality magazine and postage is free!
We are running a bundle offer on our glossy magazine formats, we’ll post you Issue’s One & Four for just £3 which is a saving of 50% off the list price, just click here to go direct to the offer page