Garden Fortress have recently completed this stylish garden room with secret store room. Garden Fortress are one of the few suppliers who offer a standard garden room / store combo – you can read about it here.
This is a 5.2m wide x 5m deep building so quite large, and because of its positioning within 1m of the boundaries of the garden Building Control had to be applied for, Garden Fortress were able to work with this and made small changes to their standard specification to comply with the regulations.
The main specification features of the build are:
- Easy pad foundation system
- White oak timber flooring
- Electric underfloor heating
- Grey aluminium bifolding doors
- Concealed storage shed
- Balau Hardwood decking (matches the cedar cladding very well)
- Down lights
- Exterior L.E.D lighting (controlled via remote)
- Cedar clad roof line
- Cedar side fences to conceal the voids between the structure and the fence.
Garden Fortress have put together a video showcase of each stage of the build, and is worth a watch as it shows what goes into a garden room building and also how a garden room can transform a garden.
For more information visit the Garden Fortress website or give the team a call on 01372 602 686