Escapod have recently launched a London Showroom where you can see examples of their fully insulated garden rooms.
On show are a large garden room with facilities and a arch shaped pod design which would could be a quirky home office or accommodation pod for visitors.
The Escapod specification includes:
- The ‘Pod’s are mostly built from local timber sourced from sustainable forests.
- They are fully insulated, keeping warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Clad in Tegral cedar cladding with a 30 year warranty, for more information visit tegral.com.
- Double glazed doors and windows keep them warm and reducing outside noise.
- The ‘Pod’s are fully wired with lights, sockets and a heater giving you all the home comforts.
- They come fitted with carbon monoxide and smoke alarms as standard and have an air vent, providing fresh air at all times.
- The larger ‘Pod’s can be fitted with a en-suite and mini kitchen, giving even more comfort while out in the wilderness.
- The ‘Pod’s need only simple foundations and arrive on site, ready to use.
- The ‘Pod’s come in a full range of sizes, 2.5m x 3.6m, 3m x 3.6m, 3m x 4.5m and 3m x 5.4m with en suite.
If you would like more information or to book an appointment to visit the show site visit the new Escapod website or give the team a call on 020 7097 1853