Dore Garden Offices have recently entered the market with a range of cost effective garden offices, and with prices starting at £2950 for a 2.4 x 1.8m fully finished office they’re very competitive.
We like that Dore Garden Rooms have a eye to environmental issues trying to use recycled doors and windows were possible in their designs, and by choosing minimally invasive concrete foundations.
Based in Sheffield, Dore Garden Offices currently only supply local areas (South Yorkshire/Derbyshire/Manchester/Yorkshire/Cheshire/Staffordshire) and build the rooms completely on site in 9 days.
Dore Garden Offices have a sound specification:
- Foundations consist of mini concrete piles (minimum of 4) with steel supports cast in-situ.
- Floor usually 6×2 pressure treated timber, 18mm moisture resistant chipboard flooring, 80mm rigid insulation between joists.
- 4×2 studding walls with 80mm rigid insulation
- External breather membrane and 200x20mm pressure treated softwood cladding
- Roof made with 5×2 minimum rafters, 18mm OSB boarding and EPDM rubber membrane. 80mm rigid insulation between joists and 20mm under joists.
- Internally plasterboarded and skimmed and painted.
- Laminate flooring, skirting.
- Underfloor heating options.
- Electricity supplied from house with office consumer unit, sockets, lights, outside PIR activated light. Part P Certification supplied.
- Recycled lockable 5 lever door with new solid hardwood frame.
- Windows recycled where possible or made to measure.
- Manufactured on-site within 9 working days.
- All landscaping works undertaken.
For more information about these cost effective garden offices visit the Dore Garden Offices website or give them a call on 0114 236 2509